June 15, 2012
At the heart of every successful business is one trait: sound and strategic cash flow management.
Because managing cash flow is so central to the daily operations of – and long-term success of – a business, MP Star Financial has been committed to providing business owners with cash flow tools and advice for several years now.
And, because MP Star Financial has been so committed to providing you with this information, it isn’t practical to list every article and blog post of ours on the subject. Instead, we’ll highlight some of the more substantial; to find even more resources, go to the site map.
MP Star Financial has created a comprehensive five-part article on cash flow management that includes an outstanding cash flow projection tool.
This five-page cash flow article is chock full of free business advice, including:
- Analysis and forecasting
- Types of revenue used in forecasting
- A cash flow forecasting model
- Ways to improve accounts receivables
- Methods to refine accounts payable procedures
- Ways to handle cash flow problems
- Much more, including an excellent cash flow projection tool that you can begin using for your business today
The MP Star Financial blog also contains plenty of free business advice about cash flow, including:
- An outstanding look at financial statements (income statement, balance sheet and analysis) and how to conduct a financial statement analysis
- A more in-depth look at the cash flow management statement and its components:
- Financing activities
- Operating activities
- Investment activities
- A look at cash flow management if you’re a seasonal business owner; this article also contains great free business advice from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) about developing additional revenue streams
- Free business advice about invoice factoring and its role in managing cash flow – and how to use it to strengthen your small business; the SBA says that about half of small businesses close their doors within the first five years of operation – but invoice factoring can help you avoid cash flow pitfalls
- The importance of cash flow analysis in the overall success of a business plus a crash course in cash flow analysis, forecasting and more
- A regional look at cash flow and its management, including:
A key step to effective cash flow analysis and management is to know your cash flow position; find clear and helpful tips to balancing a checkbook:
- MP Star Financial provides a four-part lesson on balancing a checkbook with dozens of clear and useful illustrations
- Also find a high-level review on balancing a checkbook, if you only need a quick refresher
Remember: this is only a small percentage of the free business advice that MP Star Financial offers on cash flow management.
To find even more resources, go to the site map. And, also take a look at the cash flow information that we have tailored specifically for these industries:
- Temporary staffing businesses
- Janitorial businesses
- Small businesses
- Midwest businesses
- Security businesses
- Light manufacturing firms
Find more information about cash flow management and how invoice factoring can help to grow your business.
Are you interested in hearing more about how invoice factoring can grow your business? Give us a call at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.