January 2, 2013
There has never been a better time to be in the staffing business.
Industries that rely on temporary help – healthcare, food service, secretarial and office support, and light manufacturing are booming!
Thousands of companies are tapping into the temp labor market to keep fully staffed during busy times
America’s work force is changing – more and more potential employees are looking for the flexibility that temporary or contract work provides
That’s all great…but is your staffing company growing like it should?
Take our quick quiz:
- Is dealing with cash flow problems a consistent headache?
- Have you ever scrambled at the last minute to make payroll?
- Do you wait 45 to 60 days for payments…even from your “good” customers?
- Has your company had problems meeting its tax obligations?
- Have you turned away business, or not bid on a project because you couldn’t cover the start-up costs?
If you answered, “yes” even once, you need to know about your options!
Get out of the cash flow problems rut!
If you want your company to grow, it’s critical that you have access to your receivables as fast as possible!
Face it…staffing firms face unique challenges. Many owners and operators say they’re unhappy with their growth, and feel like they could be doing more.
- The 5 biggest problems facing staffing firms
- The secret to consistent cash flow management
- How to position your staffing company for dramatic growth
- How to never run into payroll problems
- How to avoid taking on additional debt
- How to stay out of tax trouble – and what to do (and what to never do) if you happened to have tax problems
…and most important…how factoring can help with the “heavy lifting” parts of running your staffing company, like making sure cash is always in the bank, collecting receivables, and paying your valuable staffers on time.
- An explanation of how factoring really works. You’ll be amazed at how easy, straightforward and fast the process really is.
- How you can get paid on invoices the same day you send them!
- Actual testimonials from MP Star Financial clients that have used factoring to streamline their receivables processes.
- Case studies illustrating how factoring has helped staffing firms overcome cash flow problems, tax, and account collection problems.
- Sample factoring applications that show how easy it is to get started.
- And much more…
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
You owe it to your company to understand what all your funding options are!
There is NEVER AN OBLIGATION, but reading the e-book entitles you to a free, no pressure consultation with an MP Star Financial invoice factoring and cash flow management expert.
Download the free cash flow management e-book, or call us today at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.
MP Star has helped dozens of staffing firms take their business to the next level.
Do you have questions that can’t wait?
Call us at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.