April 4, 2013
Are cash flow management problems making your security business less secure? It doesn’t have to be that way!
You’ve worked hard to build your security company, but are you ready to be part of a huge industry expansion?
According to a recent study by a respected analyst, U.S. demand for private security services will increase by about 5.4% annually, bringing total industry revenues to more than $64 billion in 2016.
It’s a great time to be in the private security business. Here’s why:
- The improving economy will continue to create demand for traditional security services.
- Already, there are actually more than twice as many private security workers (1.5 million) than police officers (600,000) in the U.S. – and the trend is continuing!
- Americans are still concerned about security in the post 9-11 world.
- Security firms are viewed as experts for all facets of personal safety, including on-premises guards and security officers, alarm systems, and surveillance equipment. This presents opportunities for dramatic growth.
But even with so many trends working in their favor, security companies face unique challenges. Many security company owners say they’re unhappy with their growth, and that they feel like they could be doing more.
You’ll learn how effectively managing your cash flow is the key to growing your security company…and how factoring helps you do that. You’ll also learn about:
- The six biggest problems facing security companies
- How to use factoring to grow your security company
- How to make payroll problems a thing of the past
- How to avoid taking on additional debt
- How to stay out of tax trouble
You’ll also discover how factoring can help with the “heavy lifting” parts of running your company – ensuring cash is always in the bank, collecting receivables, and making sure your valuable staffers are always paid on time.
- A case study illustrating how invoice factoring has helped companies like yours overcome cash flow management challenges, plus tax and account collection problems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
You owe it to your company to understand what all your funding options are!
There is NEVER AN OBLIGATION, but reading the e-book entitles you to a free, no pressure consultation with an MP Star Financial factoring expert.
Download the free cash flow management e-book, or call us today at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.
MP Star has helped dozens of staffing firms take their cash flow management – and their entire companies –to the next level.
Do you have cash flow management questions that can’t wait?
Call us at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.