March 28, 2013
Did you know? Manufacturing still churns out $1.7 trillion of U.S. productivity Manufacturing exports are at all-time highs? And – believe it or not – smaller manufacturing companies (fewer than 100 employees) are dominating?
But is your business falling behind?
Specifically, are cash flow management problems holding your company back? Do you wish you had more control over your receivables? If you want your company to grow, it’s critical that you have access to your funds as fast as possible!
MP Star Financial, an industry leader for 25 years in the factoring business, has compiled this free e-book to explain how the transaction works, with sample transactions and an overview of what your manufacturing company should expect when working with a factoring firm.
Take our quick quiz:
- Is dealing with cash flow a consistent headache?
- Have you ever scrambled at the last minute to make payroll?
- Have you postponed or cancelled expansion, growth or hiring plans?
- Do you consistently wait 45 to 60 days for payments… even from your “good” customers?
- Has your company had problems meeting its tax obligations?
- Have you turned away business, or not bid on a project because you couldn’t cover the start-up costs?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, you owe it to your company to explore your best option to…
Get out of the cash flow problems rut!
The free e-book covers:
- Common cash flow management problems that hurt manufacturing companies
- How to avoid taking on additional debt, even when you need cash the most
- What to do (and what to never do) if you happen to have tax problems
- Commonly asked questions about the factoring process
… and most importantly… how factoring can help with the “heavy lifting” parts of running your manufacturing company, like making sure cash is always in the bank, collecting receivables, and paying your employees on time.
MP Star Financial explains:
- How factoring really works. You’ll be amazed at how easy, straightforward and fast the process really is.
- How you can get paid on invoices quickly
- The steps in arranging the factoring agreement
- Why manufacturing companies need factoring services
- And much more…
You owe it to your company to understand what all your funding options are!
There is NEVER AN OBLIGATION, but downloading the e-book entitles you to a free, no pressure consultation with an MP Star Financial invoice factoring expert.
Download the free cash flow management e-book, or call us today at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.
MP Star has helped dozens of companies take business to the next level.
Do you have cash flow management questions that can’t wait?
Call us at 800-833-3765 Ext. 150.